Guests at Castello di Spessa
Staying at Castello di Spessa, in Capriva del Friuli, is an unforgettable experience, enchanting for its century-old heritage and beauty. In over eight centuries of its history, Castello di Spessa has hosted several notable families and figures, including Giacomo Casanova and Lorenzo Da Ponte.
All rooms – set in the quiet of the castle grounds overlooking the hills – are air-conditioned with free WI-FI access, equipped with flat-screen TV, safe, minibar.
- Spacious showers, double pillows, quilted sack
- Breakfast in the ancient halls of the castle
- Bistrot Il Gusto di Casanova inside the Manor
- Free electric car recharge for Castle guests
- Casanova xr walking park and trail
- Bikes and dedicated maps available at reception
- Restaurants La Tavernetta al Castello and Hosteria del Castello